- Destinations MaldivesMauritiusThailandSeychellesEgyptDubaiSri Lanka
- CaribbeanMexicoJamaicaDominican RepublicBarbadosAntiguaSt LuciaTobagoCubaBritish Virgin IslandsTurks & CaicosSt Kitts & NevisGrenadaSt Vincent & The GrenadinesBahamasAruba
- Top Deals
- Hot 20
- Win a FREE holiday
The famed resort town of Negombo on the West Coast of Sri Lanka is a hive of activity. Yet, its golden stretch of beach extends in idyllic peace as far as the eye can see. With the white capped swells of the Indian Ocean swirling up literally to its door, the elegant charms of Jetwing Sea awaits you. The sifting breeze as warm as the smiles that invite you to indulge in a perfect tropical holiday you will treasure. Lazing elegantly on the coast of Negombo, this beach hotel provides an ideal destination for an all round holiday for everyone, and just a very short drive away from the Bandaranaike International Airport too. Be it a family vacation, a solitary adventure, a romantic getaway or just a short stopover they have everything from seaside fun, exciting excursions or nothing but days of rest, as and when you like it.
Jetwing Sea Price Chart
- Undoubtedly one of the most elegant in Negombo, this beach resort is chic in design and its spacious luxury is yours to indulge in. 28 Superior Rooms, 53 Deluxe Rooms and 2 suites, complete with the comforts you need for a delightful stay.
- All rooms are spacious and beautifully fitted and furnished. Light coloured wood, soft toned down shades of brown and large prints of palms and that dominate the walls, all add to a sense of calm and peace. With all the modern amenities you could want, we offer some of the best accommodation in Negombo for you to enjoy.
- Stylish bathrooms with Hot/cold 'rain' showers, a well stocked mini bar with drinks and snacks, tea/coffee making facility, state of the art LED TV with Cable channels, IDD facility and safe for valuables are just some of the facilities that come as standard in all our rooms. So relax in style at Jetwing Sea, Negombo - a haven of comfort where you can make yourself at home.
Superior Rooms / Deluxe Rooms
- Beautifully furnished with snug cosiness in mind, subtle tones of warm colours complement the pristine whites of fluffy pillows and soft linen - and you have 28 Superior Rooms and 53 Deluxe Rooms to pick your little haven from.
- All the creature comforts you need are also yours with air conditioning and fans, tea/coffee making facility, IDD phones and a mini bar stocked with essentials.
- A large LED TV with local and cable channels will keep you occupied and watch your favourite movies too. The bathrooms are roomy and lush with indulgent rain showers to keep you cool. Panoramic sea views - glorious sunsets, star lit skies, fishing boats on the horizon at dawn, will also tempt you from the private balconies or open terraces of every room.
- Choose one of our two suites set high up on the fourth floor. This is indulgence at its finest. There's no better way to enjoy the exotic charms of a tropical holiday with every comfort you need being granted.
- A vast balcony leading out from the bedroom offers the privacy of the rooftop to enjoy magnificent vistas of the Indian Ocean and the daily displays of fiery red sunsets at their best.
- Sparing no luxury or elegance of style these are truly spacious, with a separate lounge and an open sleeping area. The furnishings and bedding are of the highest quality; the graceful contours of polished wood complementing the sandy tones inspired by the vast stretches outdoors.
- The large bathroom with hot/cold rain shower is a lush retreat of its own, and the added indulgence of a Jacuzzi unit completes the extravagance too.
- Jetwing Sea, in the heart of the popular resort town of Negombo, is a hotel with restaurants that offer you both excellent fare and great ambience, as well as diverse dining options. Here, the finest of cuisine both local and international as well as treasures fresh from the ocean are all yours to indulge in.
- Offering some of the best seafood in Negombo, at this hotel, dining experiences are taken to a different level indeed. Enjoy the unique ambience of the "Lellama" - set away from the main building on the beach, its design and name are both inspired by the local fresh fish market nearby. Here, contemporary casual dining and the best of seafood featuring the 'catch of the day' are served as well as a heady mix of drinks from its own bar.
- Buffet spreads are laid at The Cafe C - the main restaurant for those who wish to treat themselves to choice fare from the East and West. With two bars - the Jetty and the Sail, you can seek the company of a drink anytime you care for it.
- One of the most elegantly casual restaurants in Negombo, dining at the Cafe C is a pleasure indeed. The spacious and chic main restaurant at Jetwing Sea, we lay out sumptuous spreads and glorious views in equal measure for your indulgence alone.
- Whether you choose to sit in air conditioned comfort indoors or savour the fresh sea breeze outdoors on the wide terrace you will be hard pressed to fault the relaxed ambience that complement the tempting fare to perfection. All your main meals - breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed here if you wish so, and you can always request for light refreshments anytime day or night as well.
- Take a sneak peak at our Snack Menu and you will not be able to resist one at the least. If you wish to opt for a la carte dining, our menus are vast - a variety including special diets, vegetarian and kids' menus are yours to choose from and an equally extensive beverage menu. The finest of wines from the Jetwing Cellars are also yours to sample from the impressive wine list.
- Inspired by and named after the bustling local fish markets and equally replete with the best of seafood delights, the Lellama is a decidedly distinctive seafood restaurant in Negombo.
- Set a little apart away from the hotel and on the beach, this characteristic treasure trove for seafood lovers is also patronised by non-residents of the hotel, and a feast here is an event not to be missed.
- Spaciously laid out, the Lellama is innovatively recreated - from its palm thatched roof to its open displays of fresh offerings, to emulate the authentic atmosphere of its moniker. Likewise, the delectable array of ocean fare is always from the newest of the day's catch - all yours to pick from and prepared just the way you fancy it too.
- For discerning gourmet of seafood, this is heaven. Entire menus are dedicated to crabs, prawns and fish of every sort. The dishes vary from the exotic to the ordinary, so you can take your pick from humble everyday favourites to haute cuisine. The Lellama also serves liquor upon request, so you don't have to venture too far to find the best liquid accompaniment for those tasty temptations from the fiery BBQs either.
The Jetty Bar
- With a casually relaxed atmosphere and proffering some of the finest liquid treasures in Negombo, hotel bars that give you the best of all good things such as we do at the Jetty is a find worth raising a toast to.
- Conveniently placed right by the poolside and stocked with every kind of measure and pour you can ask for, it is naturally the perfect spot to swim to after an exerting lap or two in the tropical sun.
- Lounging with a favourite read under a shady palm is equally hard work of course, so we will gladly bring some refreshing cocktails right to your side as and when you wish. Our menus are brimming with choices - a wide range of local and international brands both famed and unusual, as well as select wines from the Jetwing Cellar and an impressive array of cocktails and mocktails too.
- Then, there is the snack menu, in case you feel peckish or need some company for your preferred drink. Open throughout the day and well into the evening, you can also take your seat, relax and raise your glass to a fiery sundown.
- Hosting beautiful views of the Indian Ocean and grand sunsets to take your breath away, the Sail at Jetwing Sea is one of the most relaxed hotel bars in Negombo.
- The laid back, lazy atmosphere of our lobby bar is perfectly accompanied by the cool breezes flowing in from the open ocean by day and by night. It is certainly the best place to lounge and contemplate on nothing but the glorious tastes that tempt you from across the bar. The choicest are yours to sample - just ask.
- The finest of spirits and beer, from local brews to the best from across the seas far and away. The headiest of cocktails and the most delicious mocktails shaken and stirred to perfection; and if that's not enough, the very best wines and champagne from the Jetwing Cellar are also yours to mull over.
- To keep your favourite tipple company, you can select some excellent fare from our extensive menu - a light meal, a little snack, a grill or even a salad perhaps if you feel obliged to maintain some semblance of healthy eating. But, be it morning, noon or night, at the Sail our barrels are ready rolled out to serve you, any time.
- As a newly transformed beach property in Negombo, hotel facilities at Jetwing Sea naturally provide all the necessary amenities a guest can expect and more too.
- Apart from ease of access to every modern convenience in the hub of Negombo, we have everything from a gift shop to a postal service and even a doctor on call. The two swimming pools offer you an unbroken vista at eye level - perfect to watch the fiery show at Sunset.
- If action is what you need, the fully equipped gym will allow you to work off the energy and the calories you've taken in at the wonderful spreads that tempt you at our restaurants. Board games or a round of billiards will keep you occupied in a less exerting way of course.
- All the indulgences you need to make your stay comfortable are yours too. From hot/cold showers, cable TV, IDD and internet service to car rental, childcare and more. If you have any other special requisite, you can of course ask us anytime.
- Foreign exchange encashment
- All major Credit cards are accepted.
- Room Service
- Professional Child care Centre
- IDD facilities, Facsimile, E-mail and Internet services with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Doctor on call
- Car Rental and Parking facilities
- Laundry/Dry cleaning
- Baby sitting at a charge, Baby cots on request
- 10% discount on Food & Beverages at any other Jetwing Hotel in Negombo and vice-versa.
- Gem & Jewellery shop
- Paradise Road Gift Shop,
- Daily Housekeeping
- Postal facilities
- Left Luggage facility
- A well stocked wine cellar for choice of wines
- Daily Newspaper
- Meeting room with all modern conference facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor and outdoor with Kid's pool
- For those who believe in ultimate indulgence, the new rooftop Spa at Jetwing Sea is a place to head straight to. A serene and elegant hotel spa in Negombo it is certainly one of the best as well. Here, some rejuvenating treatments will transport you to another world, if the view fails to do so first that is.
- Pampering of every sort is here at your command with trained therapists to attend to your every comfort too. At the spa every luxury from a simple massage to a full programme of specialised healing is yours. You can choose yours from an extensive spa menu which includes the famed signature treatments too.
- Open from 9 am to 8 pm every single day, we provide free consultation and 3 to 5 day spa programs can be arranged for our long staying guests, and if you require a specially created individual spa package, that can be arranged as well.
With its elegant decor and breathtaking views to make the occasion even more special, Jetwing Sea is the perfect beach hotel for a truly exotic wedding. The glorious horizons, grand sunsets for a magnificent backdrop and chic decor to complement, make it a stylish and romantic choice to make the best day of your life a memory to treasure. In the resort town of Negombo, wedding locations are plentiful.
With their renewed and elegant ambience, they offer you a distinctive venue to host your wedding or homecoming at Jetwing Sea. The expansive spaces of Jetwing Sea make it simply ideal for a special event, and if you wish for a more personal setting, that can be arranged for you too. The choice of location is yours – find your perfect spot on the beach, the garden or even in the hotel and you can select your theme too.
Everything from fine cuisine to an impressive bar service, and any other facility you need, will be in their proficient care. Make yours a truly unique event and opt for a Sri Lankan style wedding – with Kandyan drummers, a ‘poruwa’ altar and some exquisite costumes to make it all even more exciting. If required, they also recommend reputed suppliers such as florists, decorators, dancers, DJs, singers, musicians, photographers or any other that you may require. Talk to our Wedding Coordinator and we will help you prepare your day to the very finest detail.
They offer you:
- Marriage license, legal fees and registration
- Bridal bouquet and buttonhole for the groom
- Hair styling and floral arrangements for the bride
- Oil lamp with floral décor
- Poruwa (Dais) with floral décor
- Dancers and drummers
- Jayamangala Gatha (Devotional Songs) sung by girls
- Ashtaka (Civil person who conducts the ceremony)
- Single tier wedding cake
- 50 Photographs
- Bottle of Champagne
- Four course candlelight dinner for two
- Flowers and fruits in room on arrival
- Gift for the couple on wedding day
- Witnesses if required
Jetwing Beach 7 nights from £859pp
Along the Western coast of Sri Lanka mile upon mile of golden beach stretches as far as the eye can see and in the resort town of Negombo, hotels of many a description line its palm fringed shore. Glittering bright amongst them all is the luxuriant paradise of Jetwing Beach. Indulgently spacious in the inimitable style of Geoffrey Bawa - Sri Lanka's most renowned architect, this is the perfect pla…find out more about Jetwing Beach
*Subject to Availability*
We have Thousands of Exclusive Deals which can save you Hundreds of Pounds off the current Retail Price! There are too many Deals to display on the Website as Prices are changing constantly as the Operators Clear Stocks! We have Great Exclusive Savings on all types of Destinations for Dates throughout the year! Dont worry if this Offer doesn't match your requirements just CALL NOW & we can find you another Great Deal! "When it's gone, it's gone, offers may be withdrawn without prior notice"