- Beautiful location in the scenic Flacq District of Mauritius
- Intimate collection of just 76 rooms for boutique escapes
- Dine right on the beach at L'Horizon Restaurant
Find out more
Crystalline waters, powder white beaches, and shady filao trees lay the quintessential foundations of your stay at the 3-star plus Veranda Palmar Beach. A commanding location on the superb east coast of Mauritius places a gamut of delights within touching distance of Veranda Palmar Beach, a resort born from the sea and the endless horizon. Here you will find an elusive breed of seaside escape, as you admire the astonishing natural beauty of Mauritius, or take to the unspoiled waters to sample diving, kitesurfing, and sailing. Tranquillity permeates every inch of Veranda Palmar Beach, where rustling palms will lull you into regenerative sleep, and the spa will pamper your body and soul with naturally inspired treatments. Revel in the treasured bounties of the sea at Veranda Palmar Beach.
At a glance
- One Pool
- 2 Restaurants
- One Bar
- 76 Rooms
- Water sports
With a floor space of 36 to 38 sq.metre, each Comfort Room at Palmar beach faces the garden, pool or stunning sea, offering you the typical outside seaside lifestyle that defines Mauritius.
- King size bed or twin beds, and a sofa bed
- Electronic safe
- Direct telephone
- Tea and coffee facilities
- Satellite television
- Internet (at extra cost)
Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel allows you to live the sensory adventures you've always dreamed of, with your eyes on the water, toes in the sand, and your soul enlivened by culinary delicacies.
Situated by the pool, Regatta alternates between an indulgent à la carte menu and exciting themed buffets, all in keeping with the nautical ambiance that defines the restaurant's character.
L'Horizon Restaurant and Bar
As a beach restaurant and bar, L'Horizon specialises in seafood and grills, supplemented by a vegetarian menu to extend the experience to everyone. Special evenings can also be organised for private groups, such as lobster evenings, pirate parties, and barbeques on the beach.
Situated at the heart of the hotel, BarAcuda is an essential part of the Veranda Palmar Beach experience. Comfortable armchairs next to the swimming pool invite you to sample an exotic drink whenever suits you best, shaded from the elements without a care in the world.
- An all-inclusive package deal is offered
- All 76 rooms take nature as their design inspiration
- Two restaurants (one on the beach) and two bars
- Seven Colours Wellness Lounge and sauna
- Boutique (souvenirs, beach accessories and other products)
- Free WiFi in all public spaces
- Daily breakfast buffet 07:00 - 10:00
- Daily dinner buffet or table table d'hôte at the main restaurant 19:00 - 22:00
- Daily lunch buffet or table table d'hôte at the main restaurant
- Afternoon tea, coffee and pancakes
- Soft drinks, juice, mineral water, local beers, selection of cocktails, local spirits, and selected wine
- House wine by the glass available at the bar from 11:00 - 23:00
- A minibar including soft drinks, local juices, water and local beer
- A picnic box for when you decided to have a day out
- Land and water sports
- A swimming pool with children's area
- Aqua gym
- Glass bottom boat
- Laser dinghy
- Pedal boats
- Beach volley ball
- Table tennis
- Open space for personal exercise
- Under water walking (with a mask)
- Kite surfing
- Water skiing
- Scuba diving (PADI)
- Deep sea fishing
- Catamaran cruise
- Bicycle hire
- A round of golf at the Heritage Golf Club, in the south of the island
Seven Colours Spa
Seven Colours celebrates the art of wellbeing, turning it into a whole philosophy based on the balance of life-giving energies. Inspired by the oriental philosophy of the Chakras, the Seven Colours spa offers a variety of treatments that refresh your entire being.
Timomo Kids' Club
By becoming Timomo's friends, young residents aged between 2 and 11 years old can help this beautiful bird in his quest for one of the finest treasures in the world, a rainbow heart. Open every day between 08:30 - 23:30, the kids' facilities offer a diverse programme of outdoor and indoor activities suited to each age group, such as playing in the swimming pool, excursions, artistic awakening, games consoles, rainbow evenings and more.
What could be more magical than setting the happiest day of your life against the azure backdrop of the Indian Ocean?
Veranda Palmar Beach Hotel has put together a wedding package that contains all the personalised features that make any event truly memorable. On arrival you're showered with flowers and gifts in your room, and the ceremony itself will take place to the beat of traditional séga music, with the hotel supplying the wedding cake and sparkling wine.
The Romantic Wedding Package
To make every second even more glorious with a romantic massage in the wedding pavilion, the services of a make-up artist, a beautician and a hairdresser, a photographer, video camera men and a musician. Veranda Pointe aux Biches can also organise a cocktail reception or dinner for you and your guests, for a glamorous finish to an wonderful day.
Mauritius is one of the post popular Indian Ocean destinations, and Heritage & Veranda Resorts provide a gateway into this mysterious and alluring island. Heritage Resorts provide the type of all-out luxury you've always dreamed about, while Veranda Resorts provide 4-star escapes on some of Mauritius' most desirable beachfronts.