- Make the most of Siva Sharm Resort & Spa's PADI certified dive centre and get easy access to the Far Garden Reef.
- Keep the younger holidaymakers entertained with the kids' club and specialised entertainment.
- Soak up delectable views across the Straits of Tiran.
Find out more
An exceptional hotel which has built a great reputation on its friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers panoramic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape, complete with a decadent swim-up bar. It also has its own 350m section of private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden Reef. It's hassle-free to access too: located 5km from Sharm El Sheik International Airport. There is a wide range of bars and restaurants to be enjoyed in the hotel and with SOHO Square only 5 minutes away, and a regular shuttle service to Naama Bay, there are plenty of extra restaurants, cafes and shops available. Overlooking fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran sits Sira Sharm Resort & Spa. On the cusp of Far Garden Reef, the jetty provides easy access for delving into the underwater paradise from Sira Sharm Resort & Spa's very own private beach with coral sand terraces. A stunning poolscape complete with swim-up bar awaits with your chosen refreshment. Let the younger holidaymakers enjoy their own sense of freedom with a kids' club and abundance of activities to keep them thoroughly entertained. Set in Sharks Bay, Sira Sharm Resort & Spa is just a short ride from the SOHO Square Complex and Naama Bay, the bustling heart of Sharm el Sheikh so you can enjoy having everything at your fingertips.
At a glance
- 3 Pools
- 3 Restaurants
- 7 Bars
- 544 Rooms
- Water sports
Siva Sharm Resort & Spa enjoys 544 rooms, featuring a balcony or terrace with a sea, pool or garden view. Each of the rooms hosts the following facilities:
- King-size or Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea and Coffee Maker
- Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- All payable locally.
Savour the taste of your getaway with the following restaurants to tickle your taste buds:
- International Buffet Restaurant
- 2 à la Carte Restaurants serving Italian and Chinese cuisine
Stay refreshed with 7 bars featuring table service, including beach, pool and lobby bars.
All-inclusive features may be subject to specific opening/serving times. Some bars, restaurants, menu items and speciality drinks may be payable locally.
Siva Sharm Resort & Spa hosts a whole array of facilities for all of the family.
- Private beach
- Free WiFi in the Lobby
- 3 restaurants
- 7 bars including beach, pool and lobby bars
- Sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- 3 swimming pools, including a large freeform pool and an indoor pool
- 400-seat amphitheatre
- Beauty salon
- Currency exchange
- Internet cafe
- Room service
- Laundry service
- 24 hour limousine service
- Shuttle bus
For the Family
Keep the younger holidaymakers entertained with this special features just the them:
- Separate children's swimming pool
- Maxi Kinder Club for ages 4-12 years
- Mini disco
- Varied activity programme and entertainment
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- la carte dinner - some menu items at extra cost
- Snacks and ice cream
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass, tea and filter coffee — 10:00 - 23:00
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass — 10:00 - 0:00
- Daytime and evening activities and entertainment
- Free late checkout room
Some facilities incur additional charges
Sports and Leisure
Stay entertained with choice of activities day and night, including:
- Tennis (floodlighting extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Jogging track
- PADI certified dive centre
- Watersports centre
- Wellness centre with spa, massage, sauna and hammam
There's plenty to keep the Junior Holidaymakers entertained at Siva Sharm Resort & Spa, including:
- Separate supervised children's swimming pool
- Hotel-run kids club. Ages 4 to 12 years.
- Mini disco
- Cots and high chairs
Some activities incur additional charges
With 30 years of experience under its belt, Red Sea Hotels is the leading family-owned hotel group in Egypt. Distinctive designs, excellent locations, delicious dining and comfortable accommodations are the fingerprints of a Red Sea Hotels holiday.