Siva Sharm Resort & Spa
About the hotel
An exceptional hotel which has built a great reputation on its friendly, professional service, excellent dining, and stylish surroundings. The hotel offers panoramic views across the Straits of Tiran, a stunning poolscape, complete with a decadent swim-up bar. It also has its own 350m section of private beach with coral sand terraces and easy access for snorkelling on the Far Garden Reef. It's hassle-free to access too: located 5km from Sharm El Sheik International Airport. There is a wide range of bars and restaurants to be enjoyed in the hotel and with SOHO Square only 5 minutes away, and a regular shuttle service to Naama Bay, there are plenty of extra restaurants, cafes and shops available. Overlooking fantastic views across the Straits of Tiran sits Sira Sharm Resort & Spa. On the cusp of Far Garden Reef, the jetty provides easy access for delving into the underwater paradise from Sira Sharm Resort & Spa's very own private beach with coral sand terraces. A stunning poolscape complete with swim-up bar awaits with your chosen refreshment. Let the younger holidaymakers enjoy their own sense of freedom with a kids' club and abundance of activities to keep them thoroughly entertained. Set in Sharks Bay, Sira Sharm Resort & Spa is just a short ride from the SOHO Square Complex and Naama Bay, the bustling heart of Sharm el Sheikh so you can enjoy having everything at your fingertips.
- Make the most of Siva Sharm Resort & Spa's PADI certified dive centre and get easy access to the Far Garden Reef.
- Keep the younger holidaymakers entertained with the kids' club and specialised entertainment.
- Soak up delectable views across the Straits of Tiran.
At a glance
Siva Sharm Resort & Spa enjoys 544 rooms, featuring a balcony or terrace with a sea, pool or garden view. Each of the rooms hosts the following facilities:
- King-size or Twin Beds
- Air Conditioning
- Satellite TV
- Safety Deposit Box
- Tea and Coffee Maker
- Occupancy: 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children
- All payable locally.
Savour the taste of your getaway with the following restaurants to tickle your taste buds:
- International Buffet Restaurant
- 2 à la Carte Restaurants serving Italian and Chinese cuisine
Stay refreshed with 7 bars featuring table service, including beach, pool and lobby bars.
All-inclusive features may be subject to specific opening/serving times. Some bars, restaurants, menu items and speciality drinks may be payable locally.
Siva Sharm Resort & Spa hosts a whole array of facilities for all of the family.
- Private beach
- Free WiFi in the Lobby
- 3 restaurants
- 7 bars including beach, pool and lobby bars
- Sun terraces with loungers and parasols
- 3 swimming pools, including a large freeform pool and an indoor pool
- 400-seat amphitheatre
- Beauty salon
- Currency exchange
- Internet cafe
- Room service
- Laundry service
- 24 hour limousine service
- Shuttle bus
For the Family
Keep the younger holidaymakers entertained with this special features just the them:
- Separate children's swimming pool
- Maxi Kinder Club for ages 4-12 years
- Mini disco
- Varied activity programme and entertainment
- Buffet, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- la carte dinner - some menu items at extra cost
- Snacks and ice cream
- Unlimited soft drinks by the glass, tea and filter coffee — 10:00 - 23:00
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages by the glass — 10:00 - 0:00
- Daytime and evening activities and entertainment
- Free late checkout room
Some facilities incur additional charges
Sports and Leisure
Stay entertained with choice of activities day and night, including:
- Tennis (floodlighting extra charge)
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Jogging track
- PADI certified dive centre
- Watersports centre
- Wellness centre with spa, massage, sauna and hammam
There's plenty to keep the Junior Holidaymakers entertained at Siva Sharm Resort & Spa, including:
- Separate supervised children's swimming pool
- Hotel-run kids club. Ages 4 to 12 years.
- Mini disco
- Cots and high chairs
Some activities incur additional charges
With 30 years of experience under its belt, Red Sea Hotels is the leading family-owned hotel group in Egypt. Distinctive designs, excellent locations, delicious dining and comfortable accommodations are the fingerprints of a Red Sea Hotels holiday.
If our Dave has a passion, that passion is Egypt. He's got some of the best knowledge on the market, owing largely to his eagerness to get out there and learn all there is to learn. In his most recent expedition, Dave had a good mooch around Siva Sharm Resort & Spa, the newest offering from Red Sea. As the go-to people for Egypt escapes of all flavours, getting to grips with the freshest member of the family was top-of-the-list for intrepid Dave, and herein you will find the fruits of his labour. He's kindly broken down the key points that make Siva Sharm impress, and served them up in an nine-point list for your viewing pleasure. Why? Because he's a top gent, simple as.Read now