Lily Beach Resort & Spa
About the hotel
The waves of the shimmering ocean crash gently against the beach. The cares of everyday life disappear like the footprints in the snow-white sand. The elongated Maldives island of Huvahendhoo houses a luxurious paradise that draws its visitors into a sensual world of wellbeing. Since 2009 Lily Beach Resort & Spa has been the soul of the island. Located in the spectacular Ari Atoll, Lily Beach is steps away from some of the most amazing dive sites in the world. Besides devoting full time to floating in the balmy Indian Ocean or pampering yourself at the haven of well-being, Tamara Spa, there are still plenty of relaxation options at your disposal. Be it a restful holiday, a much-needed family beach break or a celebration of love, the luxury that is Lily Beach Resort & Spa will set your mind at ease and allow for a true Maldives experience.
- Great all-inclusive package.
- Children's activites available.
- Steps away from some of the most amazing dive sites in the world.
At a glance
The villas combine all the right ingredients for you to have a once-in-a-lifetime holiday in the Maldives.
Sunset Water Suites
The gaze sweeps over the shimmering ocean, the exotic reef close enough to touch, the lagoon just a few steps away: unusual in its elegance and exclusivity, the Sunset Water Suite provides the ultimate overwater living experience.
- King-size bed
- Oversized day bed
- Private overwater deck
- Private Jacuzzi pool
- 24 hours private butler service
- Ceiling fan
- Nespresso machine and tea making facilities
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- DVD player
- Home theatre system
- 52- LCD satellite TV
- In-room bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower booth
Choose one of the villas at Lily Beach Resort & Spa for a quintessentially Maldivian experience.
With the breathtaking, artistically-sunken glass floor the 126-square-metre villa offers an elegant interior of exotic wood and luxurious marble as well as direct access to the turquoise-coloured lagoon.
- Queen-size bed
Maldivian beauty, wherever you look, embedded in a tropical garden, the 90 sq.metre Lagoon Villas rise up above beach and water alike. The extensive terrace with dream views of the ocean provides direct access to beach and lagoon. A highly charming feature is the open-air bathroom, typical for the Maldives, which each of the Lagoon Villas is equipped with.
- Private terrace with direct access to the lagoon
- Outdoor bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower
Beach Villas blend harmoniously with the lush nature of the island. The charming outdoor bathroom is a small wellness oasis on its own. Just a few steps across the snow-white sands and you can plunge into the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Private deck with direct access to the beach
- Outdoor bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and shower
Dine with a view on fresh delicacies and authentic recipes.
This open-air main restaurant with panoramic view of the lagoon offers a combination of Ala Carte and sumptuous buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner, live cooking stations, grill, BBQ and delightful desserts displayed. Complemented with 70 premium wines selection from all around the world.
Tamarind, the specialty restaurant features a fusion of Indian and Chinese cuisine, offering a truly unforgettable culinary journey. The private over-water tables and the elegant ambiance complemented with the signature dishes and premium wines will surely add the romantic flavour to your Fine Dining Experience.
The Wave offers sumptuous Lobster dinner under the stars. Visit this open-air terrace restaurant to enjoy a fine dining meal with your loved one.
Spirit Bar & Lounge
Spirit Bar & Lounge lively and informal, feature Sandy floors, vibrant colour schemes, beautiful in and outdoor settings, and the tastefully selected lounge music makes it the perfect place to unwind and chill-out after an eventful day or to begin an exciting evening.
- Meet and Assist on Arrival and Departure by our Airport team on Male-"Y International Airport
- Complimentary VIP Lounge Access on the Maldivian Air Taxi (MAT) Sea Plane Terminal
- Premium Brands of Alcohol, Beer and Liquors in all bars and restaurants
- Selection of 80 Premium Wines from all around the world available in our restaurants and the bars.
- -oeLily Maa- Main Restaurant — A Sumptuous Buffet for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with Live — Cooking
- Stations, Grill, BBQ (*Special menu option available on request for certain dietary requirements)
- -oeTamarind- Specialty Restaurant - One A-La-Carte Fine Dining per person per week for a chance to
- experience a delightful fusion of Thai, Chinese and Indian Fine dishes. (*For guests staying 3, or 4
- nights an optional Lunch or Dinner will be provided as per availability of seats in the Restaurant)
- Spirit Bar & Lounge-- Unlimited Signature Drinks, Alcoholic & Non-Alcoholic Cocktails, exclusive
- selection of 16 Coffee blends, variety of Juices and Soft Drinks.
- -oeAQVA Pool Bar- — A-La-Carte menu option for lunch, unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic Cocktails,
- Variety of Juices, Soft drinks, Selection of Tea and Coffee.
- -oeVibes Bar-- Live Entertainment weekly, A La Carte Menu option for Lunch, unlimited Cocktails and
- Signature Drinks, Fresh Juices, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee
- Four Brands of Cigarettes available in all bars
- Premium Mini Bar, maintained daily with Beer, Wine, Soft drinks, Water and some Nic-Nacs.
- Complimentary Beach-Side Cooling box with a free access to assorted non alcoholic chilled beverages.
- Complimentary Snorkeling equipment.
- Free access to Sports Complex: Tennis court, Gymnasium, Volleyball playground and all in-door games.
- Two complimentary Excursions* per person per stay to be selected from available options — Coral
- Garden Snorkeling, Fishing Trip, Sunset Cruise, Trip to a local Fishing Village Dangethi.
- Complimentary Internet Access in all Villas and Resort Public areas.
- -oeTurtles- Kids Club with all facilities for the smallest guests.
- Various activities and in-house surprise
For the Family
- 2 children's pools
- Kids club
- Children's playground
- Children's menus
- Babysitting services*
- English speaking staff
- Free WiFi
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Shopping arcade*
- Room Service
- Laundry service*
- Spa and wellness centre*
- Fitness centre
*Additional charges may apply, payable locally.
Sports & Activities
- Fully equipped gym
- Motorized and non-motorized water sports
- Internet café
- Flood-lit tennis court
- Table tennis
- Beach volleyball
- Private beach area
- Live music
- Traditional local music
- Night fishing
Ocean Pro Diving
With exceptional dive sites in the area Lily Beach has access to more than 40 dive sites. -oeOcean Pro- Dive Centre offer theory and practical lessons by a professional European Team of colleagues with knowledge of the best dive sites and wrecks within the vicinity and afar. A choice for everyone, beginners to advance, and all courses are conducted by PADI standards. Children 8-11 years can enjoy the Bubble-makers course too.
Tamara is a truly inspirational place. Accompanied by the meditative whoosh of the Indian Ocean, body and soul embark on a holistic journey of absolute relaxation. Tamara reveals holistic therapies that go far beyond those of a typical spa experience. Inspired by the various rejuvenating practices of different cultures, techniques and philosophies flow into the Tamara, highlighting a selected spa portfolio that delivers a perfect wellness experience.
Turtles Kids' Club
Turtles at Huvahendhoo, offers a variety of kids club programs to make their holiday, fun-filled, adventurous & exciting. A creative and experienced team of professionals are on hand to assist with wide choice of activities — both indoors and outdoors.
Imagine the true serenity of dangling your feet from the edge of your own private deck into the balmy waters of the Maldives in a villa poised on stilts above the heavenly waters below. Picture yourself diving into the water as you snorkel among a myriad of colourful fish and captivating coral reefs bursting with life. Unique and memorable the Maldives offer some of the best experiences without ever stepping more than a few feet away from the tranquil waters. Read on for our round up of the best resorts for over-water bungalows and waterside immersions.Read now