- Great range of dining and wining options.
- Stunning accommodations with breathtaking views.
- Ideal for a relaxing getaway.
Find out more
Kick off your shoes and unwind at Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas, a little piece of paradise on its own private island in the Maldives. Diamonds Thudufushi Beach & Water Villas offers luxurious accommodation and outstanding levels of service. Located on the south-western rim of Ari Atoll, just a 35-minute seaplane flight south of Male International Airport, the resort is secluded and tranquil, providing optimum privacy in unspoilt surroundings. Thudufushi is the ideal resort to start discovering the Maldives in a centre of excellence, where every detail has been carefully selected to make your journey unforgettable. Your dives and excursions will be done together with experts, from biologists who will reveal the secrets of the reef to qualified personnel who will make your entire stay a unique and unforgettable moment. Thanks to our all-inclusive formula you will be able to enjoy every second at Diamonds Thudufushi wholeheartedly.
At a glance
- 5 Restaurants
- 3 Bars
- 72 Rooms
- Water sports
The resort is an exclusive oasis dedicated to the perfect holiday and features beach bungalows and water villas. All accommodations include:
- Custom designed furniture
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Large bathroom with double basin and open air shower
- WiFi access
- Separate living room
- Sofa bed
- Deck with dining area and couches
- Twice daily housekeeping, including evening turndown service
- Beach towels replaced daily
- IDD telephone facility
- iPod docking station
- Safety deposit box
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Espresso machine
- Hair dryer
Facing the unspoilt waters and with direct access to the beach, the 31 Beach Bungalows are equipped with verandas with private terraces featuring armchairs, tables and sun loungers. All of the rooms feature an outdoor shower.
Beach Junior Suite
Located right directly on the beach and looking out at the beautiful Indian Ocean, the elegantly decorated 16 Beach Junior Suites offer a separate lounge area, an expatriate sofa bed, outdoor showers and a large private veranda with armchairs, tables and sun loungers.
Jacuzzi Water Villas
Jacuzzi Water Villas feature a large private terrace with direct access to the sea and a private hydromassage Jacuzzi tub. Each villa has a large living room with a comfortable sofa bed and a small corner bar.
- Double four-poster bed
- Apple iMac with large variety of music and films
- Large open air shower with dual jets
- Private access to the outside terrace
Two Bedroom Water Villas
Located in an exclusive position at the end of the pier, the Two Bedroom Water Villas feature 2 double rooms with a large shared terrace and a pool.
Sample the finest flavours of the Indian Ocean across two restaurants.
Maakana Buffet Restaurant
Offers breakfast American buffet, buffet lunch and for dinner a fusion of Italian, Asian, Oriental and Maldivian cuisines with theme nights buffet and fish barbecue. Serves soft drinks, beer, wine, coffee and tea.
- Breakfast: 8:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch: 13:00 - 14:30.
- Dinner: 20:00 - 21:30.
Aqua Over Water Restaurant
The over water restaurant offers a la carte fusion cuisine, where modern European and Asian meet in an explosion of flavour. From Christmas to Easter, a special guest chef from the well-known -oeJeunes Restaurateurs d'Europe- will be on the island to delight the senses with unique dishes prepared especially. Water Villa guests will have all these services as part of the all-inclusive package and for an additional fee Beach Bungalow guests can enjoy the same experience by simply reserving in advance.
- Breakfast - 8:00 - 10:30.
- Lunch - 13:00 - 14:30.
- Dinner - 20:00 - 21:30.
Farivalhu Maldivian Restaurant
A starlit dining experience under the palm trees of the tropical garden. Traditional Maldivian dishes are cooked by Maldivian chefs and with the participation of our guests so that the experience is not only culinary but also cultural. To complete the atmosphere, guests are invited to wear the traditional Maldivian sarong if they so chose. The restaurant is open to all our guests though reservations are required.
- Dinner - 20:00-21:30.
Thila Japanese Restaurant
The Japanese restaurant is a unique live cooking experience. Overlooking the ocean and our beautiful reef the specialized chefs cook a selection of seafood and meats theatrically on the Teppanyaki grills. Reservations are required.
- Lunch - 13:00-14:30.
- Dinner - 20:00-21:30.
Kakuni Seafood Restaurant
The Seafood restaurant offers freshly caught seafood specialities and fresh lobster menus in a very romantic moonlit setting on the beach. Reservations are required and there is an additional charge for this very personal experience*.
- Dinner - 20:00-21:30.
Discover your new favourite cocktail across two refined bars.
Boli Beach Bar
At the Beach Bar, light meals and snacks are served through out the day and so it is a great place to relax and unwind after exploring the magnificent underwater sea life, or for those who want to stay on the beach, sunbathing on the white coral sand.
- Open - 10:00-18:00.
Maakana Main Bar
With open air sitting space serves a large selection of cocktails, liquors, beer, wine, fruit juices and soft drinks. Champagne and premium spirits are available at charge*.
- Open - 08:00-10:30, 13:00-15:00, 19:00-00:00.
Over Water Bar
A comfortable open air sitting area serving International cocktails, selected spirits, beer, wine, fruit juices and soft drinks. Champagne and premium spirits are also available for an extra charge*.
- Open - 18:00-23:00.
*Additional charges apply , payable locally.
- Welcome fresh fruit cocktail
- Breakfast buffet
- A la carte lunch and dinner
- Wine, beer, cocktails and soft drinks
- Mini bar in the room, replenished daily
- Laundry service
- Wireless internet connection in the room
- Medical assistance
- Resort entertainment
- Kids and junior daily program
- Snorkeling equipment, canoes, sailing and windsurfing
- Daily guided snorkeling tours of the house reef
- Complimentary excursions to local fisherman island
- iPod docking station and iPod use
- iMac with a large selection of movies in Water Villas
- 24 hour reception service
For the Family
- Kids and junior daily program
- Cots and high chairs
- English speaking staff
- Free WiFi
- 24 hour front desk
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Breakfast room service
- International credit cards accepted
- Shopping arcade*
*Additional charges apply, payable locally.
Land & Water Sports
- Beach volley
- Hobbie cat and laser dinghy sailing
- Windsurfing and canoing
- Water-sking and wakeboarding
- Snorkelling equipment and life vests
- Snorkelling guided tours of the house reef
- Snorkelling trips and sunset snorkelling by Boat
- Big game fishing
- I-Dive PADI diving centre with nitrox facilities
Excursions & Activities
- Daily activity program with yoga, aqua gym and beach volley
- Indoor air conditioned gym
- Table tennis and pool tables
- Snorkelling equipment
- Canoes, sailing and windsurf equipment
- Guided snorkelling tours of the house reef, morning and afternoon
- Complimentary excursions to the local fisherman island
- Live music during lunch and dinner
- After dinner variety entertainment
- Astronomy night once a week (weather permitting)
- Bodu beru Maldivian evening
- Marine biology evening once a week
With a unique spa concept based on Indian traditions and blended with the best from all Asian countries, offers a wide range of Ayurvedic massages, wraps, scrubs and facials for women and men, using natural materials such as honey, cucumber, sesame, coconut, yogurt, coffee, papaya and orange. Each treatment ranges from 30 minutes up to 90 minutes and is followed by herbal tea or juices served by the staff.
As the name would suggest, Diamonds Resorts provide holidays of a rare and precious level of excellence, going above and beyond to ensure that you want for nothing, wreathed in the finest luxury in the world's most sought-after locations.